Wednesday 12 August 2009

OK folks, lets get some positivity flowing! Here comes a good one!

So my friend Screamer and I (don't ask why she's called screamer!) decided that we would look for a flat together. In a purely platonic-we-both-want-out-of-our-respective-towns kind of way. The first flat we looked at was PERFECT. 4th floor, brand new development, right next to a gym and shops, private balcony. It was just right...so we put in an application for it and we got it approved!! We are moving on 2 October and I am soooo excited! Finally my luck seems to be changing!

It has put me in a permanent great mood! People are starting to wonder if i've lost my mind! For example, last night I was sorting some stuff out in my house and had my ipod on. A song came on by (dare I say it) Jonas Brothers(!) which I couldn't help but bop along to. Turns out the more the song went on the more enthusiastic I got until I straight out dancing like a crazy person, hair flying everywhere, arms flaying around like I was swatting loads of flies away and i'm pretty sure there was a little bit of Elvis stylee hip and pelvis thrusts for good measure. Man I felt so invigorated!! It was a good thing that no one saw this sign of craziness as there was no music that they could hear so it would've just looked as though I had lost my mind. Ah well, a little bit of randomness makes the world go round!

Awww how bout them little lion cubs at London Zoo....they are soo adorable! I love watching Lionman on TV. Lions and tigers are so cute - and so misunderstood. All they want is a little loving - there's not enough of that in the world.

Free hug anyone?

Rhona out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment