Monday 9 June 2014


Y'know how sometimes you can wake up and have something that makes you happy straight away, like the sun streaming in the window...or realising that you have no work...or a 'good morning' text from someone special...well that happened to me today.  Had a lie in, woke up in a good mood.  Then it swiftly went downhill from there and now i'm sitting at 23:27 and I have a horrible knot in my tummy.  My head is spinning and I just want to curl up in a corner and rock myself into another world.


I'm not going to get into why i'm feeling this way (boo!, I hear you say), but i'm not.  I don't really think it would be productive to go over my day again, but let's just say that it's up there with the top 'shit days' so far.  And I think I feel so sad is because there's literally nothing I can do to make my situation better.  I'm not just saying that to be dramatic - there's really not!  It's out of my hands.  

Oh well, I only have 30 minutes left until it's a brand new day and I refuse to have another day like today.  My stars will change, even if I make it so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment