Wednesday 14 October 2009

anyone in a FRENZY?

As a bit of extraness, if you know me, you'll know that I have a relationship with God. We're pretty tight, apart from when I mess up, but then he's a pretty forgiving person and always lets me back in. I speak to him pretty much every day. We're a bit inseperable and sometimes it totally feels like he follows me around everywhere. It's a nice feeling sometimes!


Anyway, I am going to a big festival next year called Frenzy. It's held in Edinburgh and has been going strong for the past 9 years. Next year will be the last (sadface). However, it's going to be the biggest and bestest EVER! Tickets will go on sale 1 November and i'll be standing in front of my phone waiting to buy mine. The final lineup hasn't been finalised yet, but they've already signed up Hillsongs United, coming all the way from Australia (YAY!!!) and a pretty unheard of band called NewWorldSon. I've heard some of their stuff and wow, they are going to blow the roof off the place!


Anyways, below is a flyer for the event. If you are interested in going, let me know - I might let you stay at my NEW flat if you need somewhere to crash for the night!
Rhona out.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment