Tuesday 13 October 2009

Okay, not twice. Actually, not at all. But got your attention, didn't it!?

Hello blogger viewers!

It's been a while, eh! A whole month! Mucho has happened in that time and I thought it was about time that I put fingers to keys and let ya'll know, since I just KNOW everyone is itching to know what is going on in the world of Rhona!

Well, probably the biggest news that I have is that I'VE MOVED!!! It finally arrived, and after some little problems with our agents (the letting agents, not MI5) we got to move in. It is AWESOME! Since I viewed the flat in July, which had only been for about 10 minutes or so, in the days leading up to the move it was difficult to visualise it all and everything was getting smaller and smaller in my head until I was convinced I was moving into a shoebox....but oh how I was wrong! The flat is HUGE and can comfortable fit loads of people! Been in there just over a week now and I'm still getting used to 5 minute travelling into work instead of my old hour travelling time! We have a large private balcony which overlooks the development, and since we are on the fourth floor we see pretty much everything. The view from our bedrooms looks right out over to the Firth of Fourth and the Fourth rail and road bridges, all the way over to Fife and Burntisland...it's a pretty amazing view and I will post pictures as soon as I can get a decent on one my crappy old phone (see previous blog as to why i'm having to use an old one!. Anyway, enough gushing about the flat!

I'm having a Pampered Chef party next weekend. I'm quite excited about it as it's the first one that i'll be hosting outwith my mother's house! She's going to be making a lovely vegetable ring for us all and I suspect that it's going to be a success. If you have not heard of PC before, please look up their website (www.pamperedchef.com). The stuff may be slightly more expensive than what you'd find in Tescos, but the quality is unmatched. Really excellent stuff!

Anyway, that's my blog for today...interesting, wasn't it!


ps. On a sad note, my fat cat Misty passed away not long after I sent my last blog. I miss her :'(



Rhona out.


1 Comment:

  1. Jules said...
    You need to post pictures of your flat missy!!

    Ham and broccoli ring made with pampered chef stuff is soooo yummy...

Post a Comment