Wednesday 18 February 2009

It hit me last night that I have 2 weeks until I go to Australia. I'm sooo excited about it now! The temp started at my work yesterday to do a hand over with me for going away. I just can't believe how quickly the days have passed. It seems just like yesterday that I was booking my flights and being made redundant!

I am completely not organised at all. Slightly panicking...I don't even have my passport yet! I had to send it away to get it renewed and i've not got it back. At what point do you really start panicking about that kind of thing? Now? A week before? I'm kinda running out of time! I have decided that i'm going to keep this blog up to date whilst i'm away so that everyone can keep informed as to how i'm doing (I'm sure ya'll are happy about that!)


I'm aware that I haven't posted a picture of the week yet. I do this now.


This, folks, is the Cake of Awesomeness II. Ok, didn't quite work out how we planned, and we put the wrong month on it(!), but there's heaps of chocolate on it...in fact too much (is that even possible!?). It went down well in Essex, so that's all that matters!



1 Comment:

  1. Jules said...
    Yes you might want to get that passport sorted sooner or later...

    Argh! The cake is back to haunt me! We've only just finished scraping the chocolate off the plate :P

Post a Comment