Wednesday 25 February 2009

Yesterday I sent an email to my work chums to give them the address to this blog so that they could keep track of where I am, etc whilst I'm away. One of my chums is a girl called Rosie, who is our Receptionist and Admin Assistant. I know she's reading this....Hello Rosie! Rosie is funny. Rosie is blonde. Put the two together and it makes for an interesting working environment. (for instance, she asked me what "diariase" meant earlier today! Granted, some engineers can take it too far, but on the whole it is harmless blonde fun (no insults intended)! Rosie has been hovering over me today. She says she's just quiet work-wise, and as her supervisor, I agree, but I have a different theory. Today is my last day with my work before I head off on my travels and I think it's affected her deeply (she'll be sitting at her desk laughing by now as she reads this!). She may be in denial about the fact, but I think she's going to miss me dearly! Rosie and I have a close personal bond at the moment and I know that I am the reason that she gets up the morning to come to work (ok, now everyone in the office will be laughing at this!)

She's going to miss me soooo much!

So, on a brighter note, I've passed my Federation Against Software Theft exam that I had to sit for my work...woohoo!! Those who know me will find it absolutely hilarious that I had to sit an exam about software theft! Talk about ironic!!!

2 Comments:

  1. Jules said...
    LOL you're all about the blogging about specific people at the moment arent ya!
    Chrispy said...
    ok Rho you keep tellin me you are sooo busy??? to be honest with your blog i am starting to think you have way too much time on your hands!!!! lol

Post a Comment