Sunday 1 March 2009

three little sleeps...

and I'll be in Oz! I can't quite believe how close it is until I go! Last night I was at my Sister's Pampered Chef (don't ask!) party and my friends and I got a wee bitty drunk. Was a really good night and she made loads of money for her hostess gifts!

We then ended up in our local to say happy birthday to an old friend and was such a blast from the past! It seemed that everyone was out in force! Nic and I had drank quite a lot by this time ensuring that we were feeling a bit invincible...it would come as no surprise then that at the end of the night we nearly got into a fight! I had to pull Nic away (a wee blonde girly girl who wouldn't harm a fly) and we ran away. I thought it was the best option as I knew fine if it got physical I would've had to step in and I didn't really fancy either a) spending the night in the cells and ending up featured on "Night Cops" - a series on tv following Edinburgh policemen at the weekends, or b) going to australia with black eyes (although I'm sure they would've ended up worse off - I have a mean right hook!) Fun and games my last weekend in Scotland! Never a dull moment in my life!

I just got my travel insurance through too, so bring on the dangerous sports!!

Woohoo!! I need to do my photo of the week - i'll have a think about that one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment