Saturday 28 March 2009

Just a quick post right now. I'm just waiting for my new friend to pick me up so that we can go girly shopping!

Last night was a blast! J and I met up with some people at a local-ish pub and ended up having a right excellent laugh! We were sitting outside all night and it didn't get cold once! I've got some great photo's which will be posted on FB in due course. Unfortunately, it means that we are feeling a tad worse for wear today! We've just worked out that we both got to our respective beds around 4.30am...not good! I'm feeling slightly better than J and am up and walking about, but he seems to be suffering something awful...haha, time to pump some music out!

Tonight Kara (J's best friend) is cooking us a meal. She's pretty cool, I like her. Tonight is also Earth Hour where around the world everyone is to turn their lights off for an hour in a world wide fight against global warming. Any excuse to light some candles!

Well Kara is here, so i'm off...will update soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment