Tuesday 3 March 2009

last day standing...

It's 10am, i'm sitting up in my bed with the laptop on my knees, Everybody Loves Raymond is on the TV, it's Tuesday and I'm flying to Australia tomorrow! I can't believe how quick the time has flown in. It seems just like yesterday that I was booking my flight and starting the 6 month countdown!

Firstly, let me say yay - my sister has just become a follower of my randomness...and if anyone knows how random I am, it's her! You just have to ask her about her latest birthday card from me!

I got the last of my pre-packing stuff yesterday and my list is made so all I have to do now is pack it all! My gosh Raymond is funny!

Yesterday I went to my Grandma and Grandad's house to say goodbye to my family (they all live close to each other so can just go to one house and all my family come to me!). My Grandma asked me to help her on her laptop to check that the email addresses she has for me and my sisters were right, so whilst I was doing that with her, she asked me to help set her up on Facebook! How mental!! My 75 year old Grandma is now on Facebook! WTF!?!?! What is the world coming to?? How hilarious!!

I thought that I would incorporate my "pic of the week" into this blog. This drawing was originally featured in the first series of Heroes. It was a premonition picture of Peter and Simone sharing their first kiss. Although it does have that background to it, I just absolutely love it. It just looks like a really intimate and romantic moment. I just love it!

Right gonna go and pack now. Rhona out.


1 Comment:

  1. Jules said...
    Gunna miss my Twinny!!

Post a Comment