Friday 20 March 2009

10 green bottles.....

Everyone has been bugging me to update this, so here it goes...


I've not written anything before because there's not really been anything hugely interesting happen (lol apart from being in a gorgeous country!)

Ok, so just read my last post and I really haven't been keeping this up to date!  Here goes.

Last weekend we went to Adelaide Zoo!  It was pretty awesome!  The weather was gorgeous and the animals were on top form!  I got some pretty good pictures of them and have posted them on my facebook.  At the end of the day we finished up by walking through a huge aviary where there were loads of birds and tortoises, etc roaming around us.  Since it was the end of the day Jason and I were the only ones there.  There was a wee green parrot that caught our attention so Jason went to stand next to it to see how close he could get.  Cool as you like the parrot climbed onto Jason and they shared a moment...or 10!  I have posted a couple of videos of this encounter on FB - pretty unbelievable!

The Adelaide Fringe is still on at the moment, so town is pretty buzzing.  I went into the centre of Adelaide a couple of days ago to do some very necessary (yeah right!) shopping and there were a couple of street performers doing acts.  Very funny!  This one dude was doing magic and was bloody brilliant!  I also suspect he was Scottish, which made him even better!

Last night one of J's friend's came round.  If you are on my FB you will see that i've claimed that I was at Eric Bana's house.  Truthfully, his friend just looks really like him!  Well the alcohol was running freely and between the 3 of us we accumulated quite a few beer/cider bottles.  We then decided to have a band practice....see below...




What started off as Mary Had A Little Lamb soon turned into renditions of the Sound of Music and more. We are available for most functions, including weddings. Please contact me for booking details! Video evidence of the practice can be found on FB.

Tonight we are going to Jason's Grandmother's for dinner. Note to self...no swearing, no cheekiness, no hitting Jason. Hmmm maybe I should stick to water all night!


I have spent most of today tagging all my photo's on FB. How sad! Well I had best go get the house tidied up and make myself look presentable before J gets back from work.

Laters!

1 Comment:

  1. Chrispy said...
    ok there are only 8 green bottles in the pic so you must have been well gone to even count!!! lol.... does that sound bad?

Post a Comment