Tuesday 16 December 2008

So, today started out pretty rubbish. Definately coming down with the flu and woke up to the sounds of my mother shouting "Rhooonnnnaaaaa, wakey waaakeeey". I'm not a morning person at the best of times, but to wake up to that, is grrr annoying! Ok, so it is her birthday today, but since I am so completely and utterly unorganised, I was hoping to not see her so I could get her a present today. No.Such.Luck. So now not only am I being called really grumpy, I'm now also the "bad" daughter.

Today, I have a multitude of non-matching colours on. I have a lovely purple top on, my black trousers and my bright red high heels. Yes, I am a fashion disaster. The shoes and the top are new purchases, and I'm like any big kid who has new clothes...we want to wear them all straight away! This morning when I was dressing I was still half asleep, so it wasn't until lunch time when I went to the toilet for the first time that I noticed that my boobs look GINORMOUS with the combination of my black bra and new top. I'm not just talking huge, i'm meaning immense! I'm so taken aback by them that i'm quite impressed (after the initial mortification wore down)!

In my office I sit next to a window which looks out onto a busy main street. This is quite a distraction at the best of time, never mind when i'm quite bored and want to avoid doing work! The building next door is currently being renovated (I work in a row of big georgian buildings) and we have quite a few builders walking in and out all day. Today there has been a van sitting outside my window all day. For the whole of the morning (up until 1pm) there has been two lads sitting in it. I pointed out the fact that they had been sitting all day to Rosie, our receptionist, and I swear it was like one of the lads heard me because right as I started talking about them he looked right at me. So I looked away, and when I looked back he was still staring. I swear he had a microphone or some kind of sonic hearing thingy...unfortunately for me, I must've caught his eye (or my big huge boobly wooblies!) and he's been staring at me all morning.

Soo...to make myself feel less like i'm in a goldfish bowl and more in my comfort zone I have been munching on flying saucers (you know, the wafer sweeties with sherbert in the middle) so now i'm as high as a kite!!

Anyhoo, best get on with my internal auditing.....oh how fun my life is!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment