Monday 22 December 2008

Rumours

Oh no!! I've just heard that there's rumours flying around about me and a work colleague. A group of us went out for drinks last Friday and he and I ended up last people standing. Apparently there was an "incident"...THERE WAS NO INCIDENT!!!!!! Actually, there was a minute where he took my phone off me and spoke to my mum. And another when he fell out with me cos I told him he laughed and talked like Seth Rogen (the actor)...which I personally think is funny cos I love Seth's laugh....but oh no, it wasn't a compliment...that may have been the "incident", but something tells me this "incident" wasn't of that variety!

I don't even know where it's come from! Honestly - can two work colleagues not go out anymore without rumours going flying! It's so frustrating! And of course, the more you deny it the more people don't believe you!

Grrr!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment