Thursday 18 December 2008

Disappointment

I fought my way along the street to find that my wee roof fitter's van wasn't parked outside today, so he must've moved onto pastures new...farewell to thee, you will be missed. Gutted. Truly gutted. His van has been replaced by a joiners van, it's just not the same!

I remembered my mp3 player today AND my book, so yay! I was listening to Starfield this morning. They are a canadian (i'm pretty sure) christian band who play awesome tunes. I saw them a couple of years ago at a big christian festival called Frenzy, and they are going to be back at the festival again next year - to which I have a ticket! Yay!! Anyway, I would recommend their latest album (called I Will Go) to everyone. Of course, the songs are in my head now and I have been singing "Remains" since I came into the office, which is unfortunate for everyone here as they regard "people like us" as crazy christians, and being into that Jesus thing. It's a shame as they are missing out on such a huge thing, but i'm praying about it and if I keep nudging Jesus into their lives little by little, a miracle may happen.

Ok, must attempt to do work now.

1 Comment:

  1. Jules said...
    Finally able to leave a comment!

    "People like us"...we will always be labelled, and sometimes despised. But what treasures are held for us after this world!!

Post a Comment