Sunday 21 December 2008

I left my church today. Without going into much detail about it, God has to have a serious talking to some "holy" people. Although I have not been directly involved in the reason behind leaving, I do consider myself to be loyal so could not possibly stay after what happened. Please consider me in your prayer time. Not just for me, but for my sister and her family too. Guidance is much needed. Although I do feel that this is meant to be happening, it is a scary prospect.

I have been reading all about your Calling, and Jesus passing by you. The book is entitled If You Want To Walk On Water, You Have To Get Out Of The Boat. It's all about how when you are being called, you have to have the courage to take that first step to stand side by side with Jesus. I do believe that what is happening here is meant to be happening, and I can't wait for the second act, but scary still the same to be out of your comfort zone.

So, enough about that. It is blowing a gale in my home town just now. Being in an attic, everything is much louder, and I do believe that the roof is about to be blown off! I think I have a fun night of not-sleeping ahead. On the plus side though, it's Christmas in a few days and I only have to work Monday and Tuesday next week! Then i'm off til next year, yay!!

Some good news amongst this doom and gloom of a blog...I was offered my job permanently, so starting from January I'll be a permanent employee of Rybka (the company I work for)...yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment