Friday 30 January 2009

Cake of Awesomeness!

I was just uploading photo's of our latest band practice to Father Jack's blog and came across the following photo. This is the Cake of Awesomeness(TM)! My Twin and I created this masterpiece when she came to visit me last July. Blood, Sweat and indeed Tears (not literally, obviously) went into this fascinating creation!



This time next week I will be visiting her in Essex and I CANNOT WAIT to create something bigger and better!



All hail the Cake of Awesomeness!!!




2 Comments:

  1. Jules said...
    Yay!! Cake of Awesomeness!! I just don't know how we're going to top this one, it seriously rocked. I just remember how proud we were of this and everyone else was like "what the...?!" Haha!

    I just noticed, I have my own tag. Go twin!
    RB said...
    Haha! I think the next one has to have tiers...only way we can top it...hmmm can we add sparklers to it??

    Twinny time!!

Post a Comment