Monday 12 January 2009

Well, first week of January is well and truly over! Did anyone else feel that last week was the longest week in history!?
So much has happened since I last blogged. Well, in my little world it has!
Firstly, I had an audition to sing in a band, and they want me join them! Yay!! I will be rich and famous before I know it! They are a rockish type band in Edinburgh and rehearsals start on Wednesday. They seem awfully keen to get my opinion on loads of stuff so the pressure is on big time! I have faith though - see, I sort of am sticking to my NY resolutions - I said I was going to have more confidence and guts to do stuff!
I have also found out that I am strangely addicted to the drums on "Rock Band". My nephew got Rock Band for his xmas, and I think I will be offering to do more babysitting just so that I can practice my rawking!!
On a sad note, I have well and truly been screwed over by the recruitment agency I've been using. I have had nothing but problems with them. I'm awfully glad that I'm now permanent with my job, but even after leaving them, I feel I am still suffering the consequences. Such is life, eh! On the plus side though, the countdown has begun, and it's now only 7 weeks until I leave for sunny Oz! Woohoo!!
You ever have those days where you are trying to be organised and write lists with updates, etc. And then you suddenly realise that all you are doing is writing the same stuff over and over again in different ways but not actually achieving anything?? That's me today. I thought I was really busy and doing loads, but actually, i've hardly done anything!
My twin (ummm not actually a twin, but you'd understand if you were her or me) isn't online today to chat to on google mail - how dull my day is withOUT her chat!

2 Comments:

  1. Jules said...
    "...how dull my day is with her chat!"

    Either you need a proof-reader or you're a meanie head!!! ;)
    RB said...
    HAHA OOOPS!!!! I mean withOUT your chat!!

    You know me better than that twinny!

Post a Comment