Tuesday 13 January 2009

I've Found It!!

I was looking and since this blog is all about randomnes...I thought the perfect way to start off my "one-photo-a-month" resolution is to start with this picture! It was taken by me, outside my work in Edinburgh (right in the city centre) in my lunch hour. This poor wee fox was wandering aimlessly along my street. Some kind builders stopped and gave it a bit of their MacDonalds (which I'm sure wasn't good for it) and the fox even let one of the builders pet it.


I imagine that it was dared by some other foxes to do it. Good on him!


2 Comments:

  1. Jules said...
    Awww he looks so lost...
    Chrispy said...
    poor fox... been driven into the city because of the so called "hunters" who are not hunting they let the dogs obliterate it, those who let their dogs hunt should have their dogs hunted.... makes perfect sense letting a tiger have a dog for dinner!!!! population control works on itself, if there are fewer rabbits then the fox population goes down, then the rabbit population goes up then the fox population goes up then the rabbit population goes down because of the increase of foxes then the fox population goes down because of the decrease in rabbits..... it goes on and on.... so why do these people with big houses lots of land plenty of country side think they should make the difference!!!! hmmm food for thought!!!

Post a Comment